Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - Review & Swatches

by - agosto 03, 2015

Yep…. I did it! The hype got to me!

Pessoal, aqui está o meu menino, o contour kit da Anastasia Beverlly Hills. Comprei na Beautybay no mês passado. Já andava com ele de baixou de olho, mas o preço rondava os 60€ então deixei passar. Neste momento está a 43€!

Guys, here is my baby, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. I bought it last month on Beautybay. I was keeping tabs on it, but the price was around the 60€, so I let it be. But right now it's 43€!


Comprei na cor mais clara, light to medium, mas mesmo assim eu estava com medo que fosse muito escura. Por enquanto não tenho razões de queixa (estamos no verão, então não estou tão “albina”).

I got the shade light to medium. I was afraid that it would be to dark for me, but so far so good (Since its summer, I am not at my palest “albino” skin tone).



Uma coisa que me desiludiu foi o tamanho da palette... e ja percebi que não sou a única. Em todos os vídeos e fotos que vejo na internet, o contour kit parece maior. Só para terem a noção, a palete é do tamanho da minha mão. Cada pan tem 3g de produto (só para comparação: os blushes da MAC tem 6g).

De resto, só há coisas boas a comentar. Os pós são fáceis de aplicar e espalhar na pele, são macios, pigmentados e duradouros.

The thing that disappointed me was the size of the palette... And I am not the only one that noticed this. In all the videos and photos that I found on the internet, the contour kit looks bigger. Just for you to get an idea, this palette is the size of my hand. Each pan has 3g of product, and a MAC blush has 6g.

Besides that, I have only good thing to talk about it. The powders are easy to apply and blend, they are soft, pigmented and long lasting.


Os iluminadores,
Vanilla – É a que gosto de utilizar por cima do pó corretor de olheiras. É a mais clara da palette e é praticamente do meu tom de pele.
Banana – Demasiado amarelada para a mim, mas ideal para quando quero maquilhar alguma amiga.
Sand – Este iluminador tem um brilho mesmo bonito sem ser exagerado. É o tipico “glow from within”.

Os contornos,
Java – Tem um tom meio avermelhado, costumo fazer contorno com esta cor mas com uma mão muito leve.
Fawn – A minha favorita e a razão pela qual comprei a palette. É o contorno perfeito para meninas pálidas como eu que não gostam de andar com a cara laranja.
Havana – Consegue ser um pouco laranja na minha pele, então costumo usar-lo com um pincel bem grande só no perímetro da cara para dar um pouco de vida à pele.

The highlighters,
Vanilla – It’s the one I like to use to set my under eye concealer. It’s the lightest shade in the palette and it’s practically my skin tone.
Banana – It’s too yellow for me, but it’s ideal when I’m doing my friends makeup.
Sand – This highlighter has a bit of shine, it’s really pretty without being to overboard. The tipical “glow from within”.

The contours,
Java – It has a slight reddish undertone, I can contour with this shade but only with a very light hand.
Fawn – My favorite and the reason that I bought this palette. It’s the perfect contour shade for pale girls like me that don’t want to look orange.
Havana – It can look a little to orange on me, so I tend to use it with a big powder brush on the outside perimeter of my face just to add a bit of warmth to the complexion.

Vanilla - Banana - Sand - Java - Fawn - Havana
=)

You May Also Like

0 comentários